Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The First and The Last Malaysia Week

Thrilling, exciting, and stimulating!! These are the 3 vocabularies that represents my first Malaysia Week at the rainforest site called KKB. (Kuala Kubu Baru)
My favorite activity in our site was... of course tubing!! If you don't know what tubing is, tubing is a activity that we did in a river. You ride on a big black float ring and you just go down the river with a wind blowing your face and your hair. The one thing I can really promise you is..... IT IS FUN!! I think you really should try at least once in your life, because you might feel like you are going to die... (==
My heart pounding with excitement and stimulation. The river rapids swallowing rocks and not letting anyone or anything come near by, the water spattering up in the air like a shiny marbles, I gazed at the river standing, having an air of importance, right in front of me. We took a turn to go, and I was after a girl called Lauren. I stared the river sweeping her bright pink bathing suit and was gone, vanished, and I realized Ms. Khairudden padding on my shoulder to let me know it was my turn. I hopped on to my tube and was now frightened as I watched at the thick wood stick disappearing at the huge slope, which also swept Lauren. I held on to my tube, which was the only thing I could hold on to make me feel safe, even though it didn't support me from falling...
"Here I go!!"
I thought, as Ms. Khairuddin shoved my tube forward, towards the river, where I could not see anything after that, it was like a black hole. The rapids welcomed me to the vertical sweep, making my hands squeeze on my tube. I felt going backwards and suddenly... "SPLASH!!" I was still squeezing my hands on my tube and was welcomed by the rope from one of our guides. I pinched myself... I could feel it, it wasn't a dream...
"I DID IT!!"

No comments: